Cleaning WTactics organization on Github

All projects that somehow make usage of code.
Knitter
developer
Cleaning WTactics organization on Github

Post by Knitter » Mon Apr 18, 2016 20:59

Hi,

I've already asked aspidites (since most of the repos where his) about, and and have started to, cleanup the existing organization in GitHub for WTactics. I've cloned the repos to my machine and will provide them in ZIP if anyone needs it, I'm still looking at the contents of each to see if they have anything valuable or if can just be scrapped.

I'm currently cloning the "art" and "rules" repos and will delete them as soon as finished. I can recover any of the repos if you think they should be available in GitHub.

This leaves only "sandscape" repo on the organization space, and if we end up dropping this project I'll probably remove the repo. So:
  • Do you have any use for the the organization? Do you have any project to bring into it and group under the WTactics name?
  • Is there anything we can do to make it clearer where to go for anyone looking at the GitHub project page?
  • Anyone feels they could benefit from having access to the organization? I've already sent an invite to ngoeminne, so there will be one other active admin on the space.
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
Knitter
developer

Re: Cleaning WTactics organization on Github

Post by Knitter » Mon Apr 18, 2016 21:43

Also, if you have an GitHub account, please subscribe to the repositories so you get notified if anyone asks questions or provides any feedback.
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
snowdrop
developer

Re: Cleaning WTactics organization on Github

Post by snowdrop » Wed Apr 20, 2016 15:34

Knitter wrote: Do you have any use for the the organization? Do you have any project to bring into it and group under the WTactics name?
[*] Is there anything we can do to make it clearer where to go for anyone looking at the GitHub project page?
[*] Anyone feels they could benefit from having access to the organization? I've already sent an invite to ngoeminne, so there will be one other active admin on the space.[/list]
Think ngoeminn would know best. To my knowledge there isn't anything code related that is created beyond what you two have done, and what xarn is maybe working on. Think it's best ngoeminn gets back to you on that...