Spirit Tree unprecise trigger

Clemens
Spirit Tree unprecise trigger

Post by Clemens » Sun Nov 13, 2016 13:08

I've noticed that Spirit Tree's Level 3 advantage is worded a little unprecisely. It's
[quote]Put a creature from your graveyard in play. It is removed from the game at your next turn.[/quit]
But it makes a difference, if it is removed at the start or at the end of the next turn, especially if it doesn't gain sudden. So which of these is it?
ngoeminne

Re: Spirit Tree unprecise trigger

Post by ngoeminne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 13:14

He Clemens,

Another good point. It should be like it has Sudden (so it can go in the army/or a city)
But it should only last until the start of you next turn.

So:
- your turn, level 3 triggers, you get a creature (in army)
- you either attack with it or no

- opponents turns
- you can use the creature to defend (if you haven't attacked, or did and had veteran-no marking to attack)

- start of your turn => byebye creature

Makes sense? Feel free to rephrase it.

Kind regards,
Nico
ngoeminne

Re: Spirit Tree unprecise trigger

Post by ngoeminne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 13:44

Hi Clemens

I changed it to
Level 3: You may put a creature from your graveyard in your army. Remove it from the game at the start of your next turn. Level 7: You may put a creature from your graveyard in play as my resident.
I was also thinking to have some city-level specific keywords.
E.g.

Level 3 : Optional. Put a creature from your graveyard in your army. Remove it from the game at the start of your next turn.

Level 7: Optional. Exclusive. Put a creature from your graveyard in play as my resident.

Here that would mean that you do not have to put a creature if you don't like. And you can only use level 7 if you haven't used level 3.

That would make it more condense and give us more possibilities to combine levels.