Who is still on board?

Anything related to dev. & that doesn't fit in below categories.
Ravenchild
developer
Re: Who is still on board?

Post by Ravenchild » Tue Mar 15, 2016 19:26

ngoeminne wrote: So Mattaiyah, Ravenchild, are you still aboard?
Or at least willing to help get us started again?
I noticed that this project is not completely dead yet. I would love to see this project getting traction again. But I am currently lacking time to systematically do something for the project.

Am I right in saying that what we currently need is a preliminary ruleset to work with?
If that is the case I suggest that we do the following:

1. Try to get a simple but interesting ruleset together
2. Everybody should assemble a deck. Everyone is allowed to invent cards for this purpose. But be fair and try to balance costs and power of each card.
3. Present your deck somewhere online so that people can have a look at it
4. Go on IRC and use the chat functionality to play the game. People should use the deck reference from step 3 to see what each card does.

As far as I am informed we still don't have a proper game software. There is ofc TableTop Simulator but not everyone has it. What we can do is to take pieces of paper and simply write the names of the cards on them. The actual card text should be readable online (see step 3). That should be sufficient for playtesting.
Mattaiyah
developer

Post by Mattaiyah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 17:05

Hi.
I'm still here.

I'm on IRC, though you'll have to say my username (Mattaiyah) to get my attention (and it might take a while). If you need some files, I have access to pretty much all of them, and I can help bounce ideas.

Also I'm busy on Wednesday afternoons (so today), so you won't much anything from me until later tonight.
ngoeminne

Post by ngoeminne » Fri Mar 25, 2016 13:14

Hey Mattaiyah,

Glad to see you'r still around!

Kind regards,
Nico