How to post

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
TorbenBeta
How to post

Post by TorbenBeta » Fri Aug 13, 2010 19:56

Even if I am not a moderator I will post a short description how you should create your post.

Subject: Your name like: "Introduction TorbenBeta".

The post should be in modern English with understandable syntax and semantic. This is not a live chat so think about what you want to say, how you want to say it and control if everything is written correctly and use enter to avoid wall of texts like Snowdrop is prone to :) .
Try to avoid abbreviations like: "kk is so bb" and if you use one explain it. This is also valid for common English ones like "etc." (et cetera) "e.g." (exempli gratia) and so on.
Not every persons speaks English fluently.

What should be included?
Everything is optional, you do not need to post anything you do not want.

A short introduction-phrase like: "Hey my name is X." or "I'm X." Where X is the name.
From which country you come from so that one knows, "Hey, this guy is from the same place as me."
Maybe your profession to simplify the search for appropriate tasks.
How you came to WT and why and which (tradingcard)games you played.
If anyone has an addition just post it and I will edit the post.
Torben
Last edited by TorbenBeta on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53, edited 1 time in total.
copono

Re: How to post

Post by copono » Wed Jan 02, 2013 04:07

Hi, could you fix this post as the first one and highlight it?
I saw it after I wrote mine, and if the list of people grows a lot, most people won't see it.
saludos
snowdrop
developer

Re: How to post

Post by snowdrop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 20:55

I'll link to it directly in the subforum info, also in the rules text that always appears on top in red in this forum.