arcmage logo....

Tell us your thoughts on the WTactics aesthetics, but make sure you stay constructive.
Forum rules
Legal: Only post art that is legally yours. By posting you agree that the material you post may be licensed by WTactics using the GPL2 or later license(s) and/or be re-licensed by us to other open source licenses as explained here. Critics: Are welcome, but no artist will revise his/her work, no matter how correct the critics are. Notice that this is an economical issue.
snowdrop
developer
arcmage logo....

Post by snowdrop » Sun Nov 19, 2017 18:15

I think you should find a good font for and have the Arcmage-text stylized, kind of like on the forum: Looks way better than the plain text, and the WP template supports it also. Current one for forum isn't bad at all and leaning in the direction I'd imagine it.
Desttinghim

Re: arcmage logo....

Post by Desttinghim » Mon Nov 20, 2017 20:19

I'm gonna voice my support for this as well. "Arcmage" in the font at the top of the page looks really neat.
ngoeminne

Post by ngoeminne » Thu Dec 07, 2017 22:48

Hey,

Quite right, however the arcmage logo on top of the forum is't a font, rather a design from Q_x. I do agree it is great :-)

Having a custom font for the card text would take huge efforts, I mean really huge, and the only one I see being capable of it is Q.

Having the arcmage logo on the card's back could be done I guess.

Kind regards,
Nico
ngoeminne

Post by ngoeminne » Sat Jun 09, 2018 19:21

Hey folks,

As suggested :
Desttinghim wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 20:19
I'm gonna voice my support for this as well. "Arcmage" in the font at the top of the page looks really neat.
I've update the webiste to use the forum's logo as well.

Kind regards,
Nico