Lackey or Banner?

Anything related to dev. & that doesn't fit in below categories.
TorbenBeta
Lackey or Banner?

Post by TorbenBeta » Sun Dec 19, 2010 13:11

So we have more than 50% of the Gaian core ready.
Is a lackey ccg patch now the next aim of us or are we developing red banner?
Q_x
developer

Re: Lackey or Banner?

Post by Q_x » Sun Dec 19, 2010 14:25

I started thread on RB faction just to make development little bit non-linear, to break the routine a little bit.
I dunno if the Gaians are 100% playtesting ready. If its all OK, I'd gladly start typesetting it.
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Mon Dec 20, 2010 06:27

Yups, patch should be done by pennomi if the 50% limit is reached for the gaian...
TorbenBeta

Post by TorbenBeta » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15

According to the wiki entry http://chaosrealm.net/wtactics/wiki/ind ... Gaia_Cards. We have reached more than 50%.
And it is good that you broke the routine with the thread. I was just a bid unsure what the focus is now.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Mon Dec 20, 2010 16:24

Yeah, I haven't been working on Lackey at all lately because I've been finishing up cardscape. In the future, (this won't be too hard to implement), all we will have to do is push a button and cardscape will export the updated patch for us, from the most current database.

Do you want the patch now, or do you want cardscape now? Let me know and I'll work on the more important one.
TorbenBeta

Post by TorbenBeta » Mon Dec 20, 2010 18:29

I would be for lackey, because then we can test and transfer the tested results into card scape.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Wed Dec 22, 2010 18:51

TorbenBeta wrote:I would be for lackey, because then we can test and transfer the tested results into card scape.
Sorry, I'm not going to do Lackey first... I'm done with cardscape. :D But as soon as I get the images for the patch, I'll put it together.
Q_x
developer

Post by Q_x » Thu Dec 23, 2010 08:59

Images comes from typesetting, typesetting needs full set of cards and my processing power, which has left me (it will take short to collect needed mana for this task, it needs concentration of willpower like maybe lama has), plus one more equipment card, which I'm thinking of just now. Also if we would wait like two weeks, we will have all cards with fancy illustrations, no placeholders.
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Thu Dec 23, 2010 18:39

Q_x wrote:Images comes from typesetting, typesetting needs full set of cards and my processing power, which has left me (it will take short to collect needed mana for this task, it needs concentration of willpower like maybe lama has), plus one more equipment card, which I'm thinking of just now. Also if we would wait like two weeks, we will have all cards with fancy illustrations, no placeholders.
Take your time! It would be a pity for you to burn out. If it will take two weeks to get the art anyway, we can probably launch cardscape and populate the database in that amount of time. Then we could be free of the (rather tedious) forums/wiki method of keeping track of the cards.
TorbenBeta

Post by TorbenBeta » Fri Dec 24, 2010 08:52

Do not make haste! We have all the time in the world. Even if you take more than a lifespan the following generations can, thanks to our open source policy, just continue.