Love is a Shield

Anything related to dev. & that doesn't fit in below categories.
Q_x
developer
Love is a Shield

Post by Q_x » Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:52

Love is a Shield
Event

Creature increases value of defense with its attack. This creature cannot attack during this event.

I think it will need renaming and rewriting, but I hope you will understand it as it is now.
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
pennomi
developer

Re: Love is a Shield

Post by pennomi » Sun Jan 30, 2011 21:23

Q_x wrote: Creature increases value of defense with its attack. This creature cannot attack during this event.

I think it will need renaming and rewriting, but I hope you will understand it as it is now.
Perhaps better stated as such:

Code: Select all

Target unit's defense increases by its attack rating for this turn. The unit cannot attack or deal damage this turn.
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Sun Jan 30, 2011 21:47

pennomi wrote:

Target unit's defense increases by its attack rating for this turn. The unit cannot attack or deal damage this turn.
I'm not sure what Q_x intentions were, but as I read his suggestion the creature can deal damage - it just can't attack. Meaning, it can deal damage when blocking. I think the card is a kick ass defensive one. :)

Cost: 1
Threshold: 0

Target creature gets +0/+x where x is the creatures DEF and it can't attack until end of turn.
Q_x
developer

Post by Q_x » Thu Feb 03, 2011 07:30

it all sounds better and better :)
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Thu Feb 03, 2011 17:31

snowdrop wrote: Cost: 1
Threshold: 0

Target creature gets +0/+x where x is the creatures DEF and it can't attack until end of turn.
Okay, that does sound much better. But did you mean to increase the creatures defense by it's defense? Or should it read:

Target creature gets +0/+x where x is the creature's ATK, and it can't attack until end of turn.
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Fri Feb 04, 2011 21:44

pennomi wrote: Okay, that does sound much better. But did you mean to increase the creatures defense by it's defense? Or should it read:

Target creature gets +0/+x where x is the creature's ATK, and it can't attack until end of turn.
My bad. Above one is correct.