snowdrop away

Anything related to dev. & that doesn't fit in below categories.
snowdrop
developer
snowdrop away

Post by snowdrop » Sun Jun 26, 2011 13:31

short break
26:th of June to 9:th of July I will be away without any continuous internet connection.

It might be hard to reach me during those days but e-mail is the safest bet, and I'll try to check it at least every third day or so. While I'm not around Q_x is the oracle that will serve you all with love, so if there's anything urgent that needs my attention or if you have questions or ideas in general that's the person to turn to during my absence this period.

full effect
10:th and onward until the start of August I will focus plenty of my powers on WT and plan to make some leaps forward as I am still on vacation then but at home and back in Sweden. Should you deem something urgent or want to remind me of what I should deal with during that timespan please feel free to post a wish-list as a reply in here: I seldom have that much time free in a row and would love to work the game as much as possible.

meeting
I will probably also miss out on the meeting today as I haven't managed to pack yet. My assigned tasks will be completed today though and result will be sent to Q_x tonight or early morning tomorrow.