Clemens LackeyCCG

Anything related to dev. & that doesn't fit in below categories.
Peter
Clemens LackeyCCG

Post by Peter » Sat Nov 12, 2016 22:22

topic split by snowdrop 13.11.2016

Clemens seems to have written a Lackey implementation of WT.
Kind regards and happy coding :)
Clemens

Re: Card prints

Post by Clemens » Sat Nov 12, 2016 23:04

Peter wrote:Clemens seems to have written a Lackey implementation of WT.
I also talked to Nico about the possibility of automatically generating the plugin from the card database. And it seems possible.
snowdrop
developer

Re: Clemens LackeyCCG

Post by snowdrop » Sun Nov 13, 2016 00:40

1) Whats the URL, and will it be maintained? I'd be up for a couple of games ARC coming weekend(s). Using Lackey or whatever.

2) Yes, it is possible: All that is needed is in the db already. It just needs to output some text (the lackey "db" is textfiles) and padd it with some other text + generate the JPG:s for it with proper links in the "lackeydb" for download. Would be cool feature and will make all things LackeyCCG self-sustained, and will solve everything that takes time with maintaining such a module.
Clemens

Post by Clemens » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:31

snowdrop wrote:1) Whats the URL, and will it be maintained? I'd be up for a couple of games ARC coming weekend(s). Using Lackey or whatever.
I still have to fix some things and I would like to implement it beging able to autoupdate. I will post the link as soon as I have done that. I will propably try to maintain it, at least until we have an automaticly generated plugin. As of now I the only cards I implemented are the ones from the two sample decks (partially because I didn't want to do more work for now and partially because I'm not really shure what cards from the Database really should be available to use.)
ngoeminne

Post by ngoeminne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 13:01

Clemens,

When you're done doing the auto-update feature, give me a ring.
Then we can have a chat/info session to transfer some knowledge to auto generate the plugin and deck db.

So that would leave us with two playtest environments. Yay!

For now, I'd add all cards that are available (since it should be primary for play testing)
Kind regards,
Nico