Erundil

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
Erundil
Erundil

Post by Erundil » Fri Jan 21, 2011 23:45

Hello, i'm Erundil. I've read of the project on btf forum and i iked it. I've played MTG for many years but got tired of the increasing sofistications the game got.
I know python and a bit a of PHP and C++. I'm also developing a free fantasy turn based strategy browser game (not wesnoth-like, though wesnoth influenced a bit).
I'm from Italy, so i'll try to give an hand with translation.
pennomi
developer

Re: Erundil

Post by pennomi » Sat Jan 22, 2011 00:26

Hello Erundil! Welcome to WTactics.

I'm Thane, and I'm doing a lot of the work on our new content management system, cardscape, which will be our tool for organizing and developing community card suggestions. It's written almost entirely in PHP, so if you ever feel a desire to contribute there, I'd sure welcome another person to help.

If you have any questions or would like to help us out, just give me a shout. We're always eager to have everyone contribute!
Q_x
developer

Post by Q_x » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49

Hi Erundil!
Nice to see you have joined the ride!
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
Erundil

Post by Erundil » Sun May 26, 2013 00:23

My presentation is already here but I have not been following the project for quite some time.
Back then, I took the italian translator position, knowing I did not have a lot of time and my aptitude in dropping things, I did not want to take any core ones.

I will try to contribute again to my best :)
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Sun May 26, 2013 02:57

Welcome back :P ...translation won't be necessary/meaningful until we have a stable version of 1-2 factions and the rules. Then it will be very much needed and appreciated. Having the game in italian would be a dream come true.

You're very welcome to get involved in any other tasks you set your mind to - just ask or suggest, and we'll help you get going. I know it's overwhelming from the start, but it's doable and there are a zillion things to be done =)