aspidites: Horse Before the Carriage

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
aspidites
aspidites: Horse Before the Carriage

Post by aspidites » Wed May 11, 2011 21:57

As usually, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself before actually contributing. I'm aspidites, hailing from the Mid-western United States. Most of my involvment in the open source community seems to revolve around Python, and WTactics is no exception.

I plan to participate in a few areas here as follows:

overmind : Think sandscape, only for the desktop and mobile devices. Technically, overmind is just a library/framework and overmind gui (omg) is the client, but the point still stands: with it, you'll be able to play your favorite tcg online-- wtactics being the first officially supported game plugin. Read the documentation for more insight into the what, why, and how that overmind aims to become.

Furthermore, once either omg or any other similar playtesting application is usable, I'll be helping out by either contributing to the ORC or creating my own-- not from scratch per se, but modified enough that it shouldn't rightfully be called the ORC.

I may contribute some cards, or at least edit existing ones for readability.
Q_x
developer

Re: Horse Before the Carriage

Post by Q_x » Thu May 12, 2011 06:30

Hello :)

Feel free to nag me with all omg-related tasks as soon as it will be in production, like feature discussion, interface/interaction design or providing GUI elements.
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.