Hello!

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
sheapm
Hello!

Post by sheapm » Tue Aug 28, 2012 07:46

Hi! I'm sheapm, and I found this site while lurking around... something.... a few months ago. Today I found the link in my bookmarks and decided to give a closer look. I'd be really interested in helping out in what ways I can. I'm not much of a designer, but I think I'm an okay-decent writer, and would be happy to help out with writing!
It's nice to see a project like this with support at all! I'm very happy to have found it, and very much hope I can help!
Knitter
developer

Re: Hello!

Post by Knitter » Tue Aug 28, 2012 08:53

Welcome, I'm sure there is a lot for you to do, even being around helps the project. I must warn you though, some folks around here like to write very long forum messages, get ready for some reading :)
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
sheapm

Post by sheapm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 01:31

I'm fine with reading, that's mostly why I want to write!

And I would be willing to help out with anything, just give me a task and I'm on it!
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Mon Sep 17, 2012 19:09

Greets, and a (long overdue) welcome aboard.

Great to see a new face here, even though I have been absent more than usual due to moving and settling in/redoing walls/floors/you name it... :shock:

Would you mind sharing something more about yourself, like for example age, country/city, education/job, and what you think you do good and what you do worse off? Would help me to assign you some tasks and give guidance on how you can help.
sheapm

Post by sheapm » Fri Sep 21, 2012 06:19

Spokane, Washington, United States.
School currently.

Good at: writing, learning systems quickly, ideaing... I don't know what else... singing? (because thats helpful for a card game...)

Bad at: drawing, drawing, drawing, coding (currently but working on it), drawing.