Hello

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
gaspard
Hello

Post by gaspard » Sat Sep 01, 2012 13:02

Hi, everybody.

Snowdrop we've exchanged some e-mails and then I disappeared off the face of the Earth.
Now I'm back on the road and I want to hop on the train.

I'm an artist and Q_x wrote me some time ago and told me about your project. I used to play som MtG when I was younger, but then I went to university and that hobby kind of faded away. Mostly - I'm in it for the art and the company of friends.

Some of my all time dreams include making art for a tabletop rulebook or for a card game. So here I am to get my hand white. It is about time :geek:
snowdrop
developer

Re: Hello

Post by snowdrop » Mon Sep 17, 2012 19:06

Welcome aboard...

Disappearing is ok, as long as you re-surface or shout before you do. I myself have been in a limbo for 1-2 months now, mostly due to moving and trying to redo the new place + new full time work.

Eager to start seeing some more finalized results from your hands. :P
aspidites

Post by aspidites » Tue Sep 18, 2012 18:15

Gaspard... wolf avatar. parpg?
gaspard

Post by gaspard » Tue Oct 02, 2012 09:08

Yarr.

Same one (@aspidites)

Right now I'm trying to cope with my graphical tablet breaking down õ_õ I was hoping to replace it sooner, but doing analogue commissions has proven trickier than I wished it to be...
snowdrop
developer

Post by snowdrop » Tue Oct 02, 2012 20:49

How much cash do you need, and do you have paypal?