Pennomi

Say hi to the others - post an informative presentation of yourself. Follow these instructions.
Forum rules
Every presentation should be it's own separate thread. Each person is entitled to only one presentation. Follow these instructions.
pennomi
developer
Pennomi

Post by pennomi » Sat Nov 06, 2010 03:52

Hi all, My name is Thane and I live in Utah, United States. I am originally from Montana, United States.

I am currently in my third year at Brigham Young University studying to be a Mechanical Engineer. I love to tinker with computers and source code. I'm always reverse engineering the source code for one project or another.

I've always had a great love for games, especially board and card games. Ever since I was a kid, I was making up my own games, and of course, while most of them never amounted to anything, I was able to gain a lot of experience with rules design and balance.

Among the list of programming languages I know are PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Java, C, C#, Visual Basic and TI-Basic. (That last one's super useful :roll: )

I'm excited to be working on this project. I hope to see it become a popular CCG in the future.
TorbenBeta

Re: Pennomi

Post by TorbenBeta » Sat Nov 06, 2010 07:45

Hello, in our small but growing community.
Q_x
developer

Re: Pennomi

Post by Q_x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 21:37

Hi!
And welcome to the forum :)
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.