Updating project at SF

Development of our card database & card dev. tool. Used as the Gatherer & to empower the community to create new cards. Lead dev: Knitter
Knitter
developer
Updating project at SF

Post by Knitter » Mon Aug 27, 2012 08:44

Hi,

I've initiated a project update to the new Allura platform provided by Sourceforce in order to retire trac and use the new issue tracker and new features. For now, the most noticeable side effect is that the repository URL has change and you'll need to make a fresh checkout/clone.

For those that are registered as developers an e-mail should have been sent with the proper URLs, if not please take a look at the new information in the project's page at Sourceforge. If you need to keep changes you currently have, you may start by adding the new URL as a different remote object, merge any changes and change the origin remote to the new URL, if you have no changes than a fresh clone will be the easiest way, but you may also edit the origin remote object to change its URL value-

Regards,

Knitter
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
Knitter
developer

Re: Updating project at SF

Post by Knitter » Tue Apr 23, 2013 19:16

Hi,

I just removed users that are either no longer developing in the project or have never done so. With this I intend only to have updated details on the project and not exclude anyone, if you have been removed and want access please say so and either me or snowdrop will add you with proper permissions.

Regards,

Knitter
Knitter
developer

Post by Knitter » Sun Apr 28, 2013 19:02

Hi,

Updated the project's categorization so the project has more changes of being properly shown in search results and category listings, also details are not up to date with what we have for Cardscape (status, available languages, etc).

Added first few screenshots and uploaded our first release file, a developer preview for v0.2 that I'm working on now.

Tickets were also updated to reflect what I'm working on and to cleanup some of the invalid tickets imported from previous Trac system, all tickets in v0.2 and v0.3 represent things I'll do, tickets in the "backlog" may be rejected or updated when I get to them :)
Knitter
developer

Post by Knitter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 19:31

Given I've stopped using Sourceforge services due to some policies from the new owner that I'm uncomfortable with, cardscape data and source will be moved to Github.

There was already a repo in Github that was being used as a mirror only, it was/is a bit outdated so I've started upgrading it and moving everything into Gitihub.