Bad fate

Our off-topic free-for-everything-(legal)-forum. Post here if it's not directly related to WTactics.
Peter
Bad fate

Post by Peter » Mon May 02, 2016 20:04

I'm in a real bad luck streak!

1.) Saturday: Two car tires burst!
2.) Sunday: A lot of water on my bathroom floor. A leak in the main valve!
Today: I was on the road with some people in a van:
3.) The driver was un-concentrated for a moment and then had to do a hard full stop which shocked us!
He caused an accident (But we didn't notice. No one of us had seen or heard anything. So we went on not knowing there was an accident.)
4.) The police caught and stopped us and we had some unpleasant 30 or 40 minutes!
5.) After that we wanted to drive on, but the battery ceased without any warning so we couldn't start!
6.) The repair service took one and a quarter hour to come!
Kind regards and happy coding :)
ngoeminne

Re: Bad fate

Post by ngoeminne » Tue May 03, 2016 10:45

Hey Peter,

Main thing here is that you're all al right. Besides having the bad luck.
Maybe something good could come out of it. "Bad fate" or "Peter's Bad Fate" sounds like a good HoN card. There's already a Knitter's Foul Imp, and a Snowdrop's return.

Kind regards and good luck,
Nico
Peter

Re: Bad fate

Post by Peter » Tue May 03, 2016 13:33

ngoeminne wrote:Main thing here is that you're all al right. Besides having the bad luck.
Maybe something good could come out of it. "Bad fate" or "Peter's Bad Fate" sounds like a good HoN card. There's already a Knitter's Foul Imp, and a Snowdrop's return.
Yes, I'm all right, and that's the important thing.
Yeah, "Peter's bad fate" would be a good card. I'll think about something. House of Nobles you say? OK, I'll see... :)
Kind regards and happy coding :)