Unable to login

Development of our card database & card dev. tool. Used as the Gatherer & to empower the community to create new cards. Lead dev: Knitter
verbalshadow
Unable to login

Post by verbalshadow » Tue Feb 08, 2011 00:05

I registered with Cardscape, but i can't seem to log in. Is it supposed to send me an email? If so then i guess i mistyped my own email [hides in shame]. If not i'm not sure what the issue is. You also might want to add double password entry as it has saved many a soul for incorrectly input passwords.
Q_x
developer

Re: Unable to login

Post by Q_x » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:59

No confirmation e-mail is sent. I just logged in without problems.
I'm the filthy bastard you wish you never met.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 18:46

verbalshadow wrote:I registered with Cardscape, but i can't seem to log in. Is it supposed to send me an email? If so then i guess i mistyped my own email [hides in shame]. If not i'm not sure what the issue is. You also might want to add double password entry as it has saved many a soul for incorrectly input passwords.
Your password is reset. Check your private messages for the new password.
Also, I'll implement the double password field. Sorry about that. Thanks for contributing!
verbalshadow

Post by verbalshadow » Thu Feb 10, 2011 04:10

I don't have any message here and it doesn't look like you sent me anything on IRC.
pennomi
developer

Post by pennomi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 07:35

verbalshadow wrote:I don't have any message here and it doesn't look like you sent me anything on IRC.
Oh, wow, do I feel stupid... sorry about not sending the message... something must've been buggy with my wireless connection when I sent it. I sent it again. If you didn't get the message this time, I'll probably just publicly pronounce myself insane.

When you login, go to the user cp and change your password, of course.