ARC Format: Amin Duna (2 vs 1)
From Arcmage Wiki
This Awesome Rules Concept format allows you to team (2 vs 1) up against an all evil overlord who claimed to be the next Amin Duna.
The basic rules apply with the following additions:
Special rules for the Amin Duna player
- The evil overlord always goes first
- In the first round, the evil overlord puts two cities into play (the team players, only one each)
- The overlord optionally draws one additional card at the end of their turn
- All creatures of the overlord's army have 'Militia' and thus the overlord's army can attack two cities at once during the combat phase.
Special rules for the Team players
- While defending in combat, creatures from all team players' armies may defend against attacking creatures.
- Building a city causes all team players to skip their (next) turn.
- If the evil overlord is defeated, all team players win (even those who have been destroyed before the end of the game)
Additional Team Players
This format can also be used to play 3, 4, ... vs 1.
- The evil overlord adds two cities in their city pile for each additional team player
- The evil overlord starts with one additional city for each additional team player (thus the number of their starting cities can be more then three)
- The evil overlord draws one additional card at the end of their turn for each additional team player
- The evil overlord hand limit is increased by one for each additional team player
- The evil overlord may attack one additional city for each additional team player during their combat phase