From Arcmage Wiki
| Under Construction
These pages are under heavy construction & only intended for the developers. Notice that most of the info will change.
- Creature's default, printed, attack/defense is usually an integer between 1 to 10.
- Creatures can have 0 attack, but not less than 1 DEF as default value.
- Numbers can never be negative, and there's no upper limit how high ATK/DEF can become while being modified in game.
- Values are somewhat adjusted in relation to certain attributes, such as species, faction, abilities etc. Please see mindmap for more specifics.
- Creatures usually have between 0 to 2 abilities.
- Creatures with more than 2 abilities are very rare and have serious drawbacks or costs associated with them.
- All abilities a creature has should