Card sleeves are usually made of transparent plastic and fill mainly one purpose: To protect the cards from wear and tear. They do this very well, and in arcmage sleeves are even more important given the DIY-character of the project and to thicken the cards.
Arcmage cards size - 64 x 90
Make - Model - Dimensions (mm) - Notes
- Ultra Pro - MTG Deck protectores - 66 x 91
- Ultra Pro - Pro Premium Card Sleeve - 66 x 93
- Ultra Pro - Card Sleeves (Penny Sleeves) - 66 x 93
- Ultra Pro - Card Sleeves (Soft Sleeves) - 67 x 94
- Ultra Pro - Clear Platinum Premium Card Sleeves - 65 x 94
- Ultra Pro - Deck Protector - 66 x 91
- FFG - Deck Protector - 63.5 x 88 - For FFG games like Arkham Horror, Cthulhu
Image is (c) and the courtesy of MayDay Games.