Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Translate and maintain the finished game from English into your language and as many languages as possible, even if they're not spoken by large groups.
- We want to translate the game in an effort to: Offer it globally & create regional communities, as well as bring CCG:s to cultures that has seldom come in contact with them.
You are needed
- We need help with translations of:
- Rules: We need both the quick version & the comprehensive rules document translated.
- Cards: Over 200 cards will need translation.
If you know English and any another language and want to help please contact us at admin at arcmage dot org and tell us about yourself. Please also keep in mind translating well takes time and this should preferably be a longer term commitment, one which you would hopefully have as a hobby.
Know a language that already has a team below? We still need you! Visit the team's info page and contact us via mail at admin at arcmage dot org - we'd love to have 2-3 active translators in every translation team.
The full translation process is described here. Guidelines
Please help out by contacting us and joining a team, or form one yourself.